Friday, March 23, 2007

Pictures of life in Missoula

Thought I would try to post some pictures of our first week here in Missoula.
1. Erik by our cars outside the Super 8 in Big Timber off I-90 on the way to Missoula. Our last day of driving.
2. Our new pink place! (at least for the time being)
3. Happy Day Cross Country Skiing at Lolo Pass! I skied in my baseball cap and light liner gloves. It was about 65 that day.
4. Our Sunday hike to the "M" . We are about 600-700 feet above Missoula. The river you see is the Clark Fork River. The stadium is the Grizzly Football Stadium. (U of Montana)
5. A slightly blurry shot of 5 of the 7 deer that frequent the salt lick in the yard next to ours. It's been fun watching them even if they are the all to common white tail deer.
6. One last picture: I have to brag so here goes... We had 16 feet of boxes and furniture in our truck. It came on Tuesday and Erik had to go to work. So what did I do? Of course, I unloaded everything that I could carry, lift or wheel out with a two-wheeler. I know just call me SuperWoman! This is a picture of the inside of the truck about halfway through the unloading.





So now you've seen a little bit of Missoula through our eyes. Check back for more later!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Whoever was hiding in the Toyota, we could still see your foot! No need to be camera shy. Be proud of the pibk house! :-)