Friday, April 20, 2007

Quick Update

Well, I havn't added a post for quite a while and this one's going to be short. I (Tonya) was back in MN from 4/5-4/14 to visit the family. My Dad turned 60 so my sister and brother in law came back into town. We had a great weekend together and following week. Erik managed to survive in Missoula without me around to pester him. ;-) Here's one fun picture of me and my Dad at the Twins game on his birthday. (the twins got beat by the yankees. boo)
In an upcoming post I'll tell more about the trip home.
Since I've been home there has not been much going on. We've had cool and wet weather which means snow in the mountains, up to a foot in some areas! I've done the mundane things such as laundry and cleaning but I'm also on the job hunt and just sent my application in for my Montana Nursing Liscence. Your prayers would be appreciated as I look for a new job. Today I rode my bike into downtown to run some errands. It was fabulous!! While I was downtonw it started sprinkling and then turned to some light snow showers! Ugh, is this April or February!! So I waited it out in the library and then rode home in the sunshine.


We'd love to hear from you by email or phone!

No comments: