Monday, April 30, 2007

Tonya's Week in MN

Here is the promised post....finally!
From 4/5-4/14 I (Tonya) was in MN visiting family and friends. You may wonder why I went back so soon? Well, while I have missed everyone the main reason I went back was because my Dad turned 60 on 4/9. My sister, Tara, and her husband, Ryan also came back to MN from Texas where they live. So we had a long weekend of family fun. I was able to see the Passion Play for the first time with Mom and Dad on Good Friday. Saturday and Easter Sunday we did lots of family stuff, like celebrate my sister's birthday, eat, go bowling, eat and well, eat! ;-) Here's a couple pictures from bowling. The ladies:
And the dudes:

We had a good time together that weekend as a family.

I was also able to see some friends during the week but not everyone that I wanted to! Hopefully when we come back at Christmas we'll be able to see many of you! Or maybe some of you will visit us here! We're finding lots of great places to take you when you come! Check out the next posts for some pictures.

No comments: