Monday, June 18, 2007

Some things in Montana are the same!

So I've had people ask me about Missoula and if there's a Target and where do I shop and stuff like that. Here are some facts: Missoula is about 70, 000 people big with a major University in town, two decent size hospitals both recognized as trauma centers, the biggest shopping mall in western Montana (about the size of Maplewood Mall) and traffic! I know most of the pictures I've shown are of the great outdoors but who needs to see pictures of the places we shop? Well, maybe some do........ so here's a few of the things that remind me of Minnesota!
Target: They's doing construction to make it bigger:
Favorite Craft Store:Favorite Gear store: Favorite Bargain store, although it's always a ZOO! Don't go often but they do have cheap groceries. Our supermarkets have different names like Albertson's and Safeway instead of Cub and Rainbow but they're the same too. So we're well set to find anything we could possible need out here and much more! If you have any questions about living here in Missoula please feel free to ask and I'll try to answer!

No comments: