Monday, January 25, 2010

A bit of randomness!

Today I'm just showing some ramdom pictures from our last couple months in Missoula. In Sept Erik took me fly fishing on the Blackfoot River. It was a wonderful day and fun fishing even though we didn't catch anything!Here's a gorgeous sunrise I saw one morning in early Oct. In Oct. we did the Carlton Ridge hike that I've done several times before. Here I am part way up looking out over Lolo Creek and Hwy 12.Here's Erik. Way in the background in actually Missoula but it doesn't show well in this picture at all. Pretty snow and trees!At Carlton Ridge. Lolo Peak in bckground. Remember I climbed that in 2008?Two of Erik's fishing buddies. This was on Nov 25th. the day before Thanksgiving and 5 days before we left Missoula.
Watch for my sister Tara's visit in Oct.

No comments: