Friday, August 10, 2007

Friends and the 4th part 2

Hi again, I know, I know I was going to post yesterday but didn't get the chance. Not sure how many of you check this everyday anyway..... But here's the next day of hiking I did with Kirstin and Chris. We only had about a 1/2 a day to hike so we did a shorter trip to Glacier Lakea dn some of the lakes around it. It was about two miles uphill. We had a good time and got to fish again. Check out the photos of that trip:
On the way up:


Here's a view of the valley we were hiking up. You can see a litttle bit of the trail on the left and way down at the bottom is where we started.
He's a little guy that came bounding right up to me at one point of the trail.
Friends:
Two Views of Glacier Lake. It was so great to do this trip and hang out with my friends! I am missing you Kirstin! Can't wait until Christmas!

No comments: