Monday, January 21, 2008

Baby it's cold outside!

OK, so it hasn't been really cold this year at all. The coldest it's been so far in Missoula is about 10 above zero. It's -1 today!!! Yeah, yeah, I know those of you who live in the Midwest are enjoying a lovely COLD snap also! You beat us, but I had to whine a little bit!
One more post of catch ups and then... well, I'm all caught up! Check in tomorrow for pics from this past weekend, x-country skiing in W. Yellowstone.
Today though I will post some pics of the family when we were home for Christmas. I didn't get any pics of the friends or even Erik's family. Oops!
These were all taken on Christmas Day or the 26th when it was snowing! So pretty!
Me and my sister!
Me and Mom, oh and Erik too!
Three Beauties! (Like my Montana sweatshirt? Erik gave it to me for my birthday!)Two snow covered lovebirds:Our pretty barn
Dad snow blowing (can you see him?)Tunnel of winter white trees:Look at the inches!We had a great time at home visiting family, friends, our church and places we like to eat. We miss everyone one!

No comments: